Operation 111 POSCCE launched- deadline for submission November 22, 2014!
October 24, 2014
The final version of the Guideline for “Financial support for investments in enterprises” has been published. The Programme is financed under Priority Axis 1, Operation: “Support for modernizing and strengthening the productive sector through tangible and intangible investments” for companies.
- large companies
What is being financed:
- equipment and machines
- non-tangible assets related to the investment
- consultancy services – only for SME`s
Maximum value of the non-reimbursable financing:
- up to 4 mil EUR/project for large companies
- up to 1,5 mil EUR/project for SMEs
The maximum financing percentage a company can receive, out of the total eligible costs of the project is:
- large companies: 15% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 35% in Regions Ilfov and West and 50% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Center
- medium size companies: 25% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 45% in Regions Ilfov and West and 60% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Centre
- small size companies: 35% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 55% in Regions Ilfov and West and 70% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Center
Deadline for project submission: 22 November 2014.
More information on these guidelines can be found here: http://www.fonduri-ue.ro/poscce/
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!
To stay updated with the latest information on grants, please visit our website regularly https://www.vapro.ro/en/.