NRDP – New funds for agriculture: Investment in Agricultural Holdings
June 11, 2015
Funding Agency for Rural Investments (AFIR) lounched the call for proposals submeasure 4.1 Investment in Agricultural Holdings on 25 March 2015 with continuous submission by October 30, 2015.
The value of grant awarded can be up to 2.000.000 euro per project with a financing rate of maximum 90%.
- Construction/ modernization / expansion of vegetable farms and / or livestock farms, including ways of access to farms, on-farm irrigations and farm’s connection to utilities;
- Modernization of agricultural machinery by acquisition of equipment performance: tractors, combine, seeders, headers, etc.
- Upgrade and modernize sales and marketing spaces, as well as other marketing expenses, within an integrated food chain
- Purchasing of compact frigorific transportation means, including trailers and semitrailers specialized for agricultural products marketing within an integrated food chain: tanks, isotherm, transport animals/birds/bees.
- Plantations for table grapes and other perennial crops (provided the planting material is certified)
- Purchasing of feed production facilities, drying equipment (cereals, herbs, etc.), equipment in animal farms (sewage discharge, feeding systems etc.), rehabilitation of networks and branching farms etc.
- Investments in manure storage platforms and collecting purine pools
- Farmers, excluding unauthorized individuals
- Cooperative (agricultural cooperatives and agricultural cooperatives), producer groups, created under the national legislation in force that deserves members interests;
- Research institutes – development and centers, research stations and agricultural research units in the field with legal, public or private
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!