November 15th – Deadline financing trainings in IT and digital skills, for LARGE companies
August 31, 2020
The Ministry of European Funds has launched a new financing line for digital and IT skills development, addressed to employees from large enterprises (with over 250 employees and / or turnover of over 50 million euros), with a deadline for submitting projects November 15th 2020 – POCU 3.12.
- The projects’ maximum value is 500.000 euro with a grant up to 250.000 euro (50%);
- Only large companies active in priority sectors, such as: IT&C, creative industries, automotive, health, pharma, energy, tourism and other can apply – find out if your company activity domain is eligible to apply here;
- A minimum of 75 employees, working outside Bucharest-Ilfov region must attend training activities;
- A project’s timeline is maximum 18 months;
- Total allocation: 10 million euro;
- Call status: launched with submission deadline November 15th, 2020;
- For more information, click here.