A new POCU consultative Guideline: “Community grandparents”
December 9, 2016
The consultative form of the POCU 2014-2020 Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “Community grandparents“ (SO 4.4) have been published.
Project value: maximum 400.000 euro.
Implementation period: maximum 36 months.
- Authorised social services providers, alone or in partnership with relevant social actors (eg. Elderly organisations);
- Public local institutions, in partnership with relevant social actors;
- Elderly persons that are in dependency situations and/or vulnerable to social exclusion.
- Day centres for elderly persons, existing or established within the project;
- Home care services/units for elderly persons;
- Food preparation and distribution centres (soup kitchens);
Projects under this call will be correlated with investment supported by POR, PA 8 – Health and social infrastructure development.
You can submit your proposals and recommendations until 23 December 2016 at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the complementarity with POR you can consult the Applicant Guideline and annexes here.