New financing line for training in LARGE companies – “Innovation through training”
September 15, 2017
AM POCU launched under public consultation the Specific Guidelines for a new financing line – “Innovation through training”, within which LARGE companies can reimburse their investment in professional training programs for employees, especially the directly productive ones.
The call is dedicated to human resource development through:
- professional training programs (qualification/ specializations/ short term programs / informal courses); minimum 60% of the courses should be for qualification (level 2-4)
- learning and development planning;
- evaluation / validation and certification of the competencies previously acquired;
- development of an own training system at employer level – learning at workplace;
How long does it take to implement a project?
- maximum 18 months;
What is the maximum value of the project?
- 500.000 euro of which the percentage of non reimbursable financing is 50-95% depending on specific activities.
Who can apply?
- Large enterprises with activity in priority sectors: tourism / ecotourism, textiles / leather, wood / furniture, auto and components, IT and communications, food / beverage processing, energy / environment, health / pharmaceutics, bioeconomy / biopharmaceutics / biotechnology, creative industries.
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Employees seeking the development of their knowledge, competencies and aptitudes levels or who seek the certification / validation of the competencies, especially in the priority economic sectors;
- Employees with present / future activities in the priority economic sectors.
Minimum target group: 50 persons
Draft guidelines can be downloaded here.