Money for entrepreneurs – “Romania Start-up Plus”
July 11, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation the Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “Romania Start-up Plus”, related to the Specific Objective 3.7 within POCU 2014-2020.
Projects aim at encouraging entrepreneurship and self-employment through supporting the establishment of enterprises with non-agricultural profile in urban areas.
The project beneficiary shall ensure to the target group:
- Entrepreneurship education courses;
- Advice on implementing the business plan;
- A mentoring and business development program;
- A micro-grant of maximum 40.000 euro / business plan;
Maximum project value: 5.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing: up to 100%.
- Public and private training providers;
- Trade unions and employers;
- Members of Sectoral Committees and legal Sectoral Committees;
- Authorities of local government (administrative units);
- Professional Associations;
- Chambers of commerce and industry;
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Business Environment and subordinated/ coordinated: institutions / agencies / organizations;
- Individuals who intend to establish a business (eg. unemployed / inactive / people who have a job and intend to set up a business in order to create new jobs)
The guideline is under public consultation until 25th July, 2016. More information here.