MASOPHRD published for consultation the draft guide for KAI 5.2
October 6, 2010
The MASOPHRD has published the draft version of the applicant’s guideline- specific conditions, for projects related to the Key Area of Intervention (KAI) 5.2 – “Promoting long-term sustainability of rural areas in terms of human resources development and employment ”
Categories of eligible beneficiaries for this call for proposals:
– NGO’s, training providers, enterprises, public institutions, etc.
Examples of activities that can be financed:
• Research activities and field studies on the unemployment situation in rural areas;
• Development and implementation of information and awareness campaigns;
• Providing information and counseling services;
• Providing training programs for people in rural areas;
• Providing placement services;
• Accreditation / approval of training programs / education.
Projects can be of maximum value 500,000 euros with a grant of up to 98%.
Project evaluation takes about 30 days, so if you have ideas for projects that are seeking financing, please contact us.