Launch of a new financing line for companies
April 8, 2014
On April 4th 2014, the draft decision on the establishment of a new State Aid Scheme supporting investments that promote regional development by creating new jobs was published for public consultation.
Eligible applicants: companies from all economic sectors, except companies activating in the field of aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel sector, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energy.
Eligible expenses: total salary costs with the new work places created as a result of an investment project over a period of 2 consecutive years.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process
- leads to the creation of at least 20 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest region
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov regions
- up to 50 % in the North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia regions
The validity of the state aid scheme is July 1st 2014 – December 31st 2020 and its indicative budget is approximately 600 million euro for the entire period.
VAPRO can assist in the development of successful projects!
To be updated with the newest information on grants, please visit our website regularly www.vapro.ro.