Launch calendar of POCU – updated
November 8, 2017
An updated version of the estimated calendar of the calls within the Human Capital Operational Program has been published.
The calendar contains information about: the launch of the draft guidelines, the launch of the call and allocation for each call by June 30, 2018.
The launch dates for the main funding lines dedicated to private beneficiaries are:
- 3.1 & 3.6 – Employment and training projects for disadvantaged people: unemployed, rural, Roma;
- 3.9 – Outplacement measures projects for workers from “firms in difficulty”;
- 6.7 & 6.9 & 6.10 – Measures to increase participation in higher education and non-university education & improve the competencies of teaching staff & diversification of educational offers in university tertiary education and non-university.
Trim I 2018:
- 3.12 – Training for own direct productive employees (for large companies);
- 3.12 – Training for directly productive employees from SMEs and large companies (for training providers);
- Axes 1 & 2 – Entrepreneurship projects for young NEETs;
- 4.4 – Integrated measures for people belonging to vulnerable groups;
- 4.12 – Measures to reduce the number of institutionalized children and young people;
- 4.13 – Measures to prepare institutionalized young people for an independent life;
- 4.16 – Social economy enterprises;
- 6.3 & 6.5 & 6.6 – Measures for pupils to reduce the early school leaving phenomenon, training of teaching staff in pre-university education, including the development of educational offers;
- 6.4 & 6.6 – Second chance and professional training programs;
- 6.12 – Providing adult vocational training programs;
- 6.13 – Internship programs for students and doctoral programs;
The calendar has been published by the Ministry here.
For more information about the financing lines for private beneficiaries, access our synthesis here.