JULY – LAUNCH of European funding for new businesses in rural areas!
July 4, 2016
Starting with July, anyone with entrepreneurial initiative can access European funds in order to start a non-agricultural business in the rural area!
What activities can be performed?
- Services: medical services, car repair shops, IT business, consultancy or accountancy offices, veterinarian clinic and others;
- Production: pellet manufacturing, electrical components factory, metal constructions, furniture factory, pharmaceuticals, crafts etc.;
- Tourism: agro-pensions and leisure activities;
- Other activities – contact us to confirm that your idea can be financed;
What is the maximum grant for a project?
- For 6.2 financing line – Up to 70.000 euro (100 % non-refundable) and the payment is granted in two instalments: 70% in advance, at the beginning of the project and 30% at project completion and achievement of indicators;
- For 6.4 financing line – Up to 200.000 euro (up to 90% non-refundable financing) for those who want a more complex investment, with periodic payments (maximum 5 payments) during the project implementation period;
What can be financed?
- Construction or modernization of the working space;
- Purchase of equipment, machinery or other equipment necessary for the business;
- Other expenses required by the project.
Who can access the funding?
- Micro-enterprises, small businesses or any individual that can found a company in the rural area until the submission deadline of the project;
The evaluation and approval: the grants are awarded to the highest scoring projects until the available funds are contracted! Therefore, funds are granted to those who submit well prepared projects, as soon as possible.
For a FREE evaluation of your eligibility or for more information contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 037 117 29 54.