July 1st, call for poposals for THE MINIMIS projects launch
June 4, 2013
The Ministry Of Finance is opening starting with 1st of July 2013 the call for poposals for THE MINIMIS projects – maximum 200.000 euro, 100% non-refundable. We remind you of the main conditions for accessing this financing line:
- the applicants are SME-s registered according to Law. 31/1990
- have not received de minimis aid more than 200.000 euro over a 3 year period
- will create new workplaces by the end of the investment, at least 5 jobs for maximum of 100,000 euro grant OR at least 7 jobs, for a grant of between 100,000 to 200,000 euro
The grant covers 100% of the project budget – maximum 200.000 euro of the following costs:
- development or aquisition of new constructions for industrial purpose, for education, science, culture and art, health, social services, sports and recreation
- technological equipment and machinery
- equipment and systems of measurement, control and regulation
- industrial vehicles (unregistered) to support enterprise activity
- IT equipment
The total budget for this call is 400 million lei and funding allocation will be awarded on a first come first served basis within available budget.
VAPRO can help you develop a successful project!