January 15th, 2021 – The new deadline for submitting projects in digital skills development
November 12, 2020
We inform you that the Ministry of European Funds has decided to extend the submitting projects period, within the call POCU 3.12, intended for the digital and IT skills development of LARGE companies employees. The new deadline for submitting projects is August 17th 2020, 16:00 – January 15th 2021, 16:00.
- Trainings on digital and ICT skills are funded, and the projects’ maximum value is 500.000 euro with a grant up to 250.000 euro (50%); A minimum of 75 employees, working outside Bucharest-Ilfov region, must attend training activities;
- Eligible applicants: only large companies active in priority sectors, such as: ICT, creative industries, automotive, health, pharma, energy, tourism and other can apply –find out if your company activity domain is eligible to apply here;
- A project’s timeline is maximum 18 months;
- Total allocation: 10 million euro;
- Call status: launched, with submission by January 15th, 2021;
- For more information, click here.