Investments in SMEs funded up to 5 million euro
February 21, 2019
The call for SMEs with funding up to 5.000.000 euro is expected to be launched in the next period after the Specific Guideline (PI 2.2. – POR 2014-2020) has already been submitted to public consultation.
Eligiblebeneficiaries – societies or cooperative societies:
- urban areas SMEs (including microenterprises) and
- rural areas medium enterprises.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established no later than 03.01.2018).
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, West, North-West, Center (Projects implemented in Bucharest – Ilfov and ITI Danube Delta areas cannot be submitted).
- creating a new production/ service construction and endowment space, in order to start the project activity;
- expanding capacity of an existing unit by increasing at least one product/ service production volume without fundamentally changing production process;
- diversification of a unit through products/ services that were not previously manufactured/ rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products/ services are added to the range of assortments already produced/ rendered.
The proposed project must include an initial investment in tangible assets financed by regional state aid (construction/ extension/ endowment with tangible assets).
Implementation period – 12 months.
Realization period for project activities after signing the financing contract may be extended up to a maximum of twice the period initially foreseen under conditions stipulated in the financing agreement but not later than 31.12.2023.
The grant value is: minimum 1.000.000 euro and maximum 5.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- Medium enterprises: 60% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 45% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 55% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value.
Find more details here.