Guidelines for projects up to 5.000.000 euro for SMEs
October 25, 2018
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration released for public consultation the Specific Guideline (IP 2.2, POR 2014-2020) regarding the call for SMEs for a financing up to 5.000.000 euro.
The guide is in public consultation until 23.11.2018.
Eligible beneficiaries – Cooperative societies or societies that fall under the category:
- SMEs from urban areas (including microenterprises) and
- medium enterprises from rural areas.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established no later than 03.01.2018).
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, West, North-West, Centre (Projects implemented in the Bucharest – Ilfov and ITI area cannot be submitted).
- the creation of a new unit, the construction and endowment of a production/ service space, in order to start the project activity;
- expanding the capacity of an existing unit by increasing the volume of at least one product/ service without the fundamental change in the production process;
- diversification of an unit through products/ services that were not previously manufactured/ rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products/ services are added to the range of assortments already produced/ rendered.
The proposed project in the grant application must necessarily include an initial investment in tangible assets financed by regional state aid (construction/ extension/ endowment with tangible assets).
Implementation period – 12 months.
The period for realization of the project activities after the signing of the financing contract may be extended up to a maximum of twice the period initially foreseen under the conditions stipulated in the financing agreement but not later than 31.12.2023.
Financing amount: minimum 1.000.000 euro and maximum 5.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- Medium enterprises: 60% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 45% (from West region), from the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 55% (from West region), from the eligible expenses value;
More information here.