Grants up to 250,000 euro for training in large companies
February 15, 2019
AMPOCU extended, until March 15th, the deadline for submitting projects within “Innovation through training” call, in which LARGE companies can reimburse their investment in training programs for employees. The call is dedicated to human resource development through ANC authorized training programs (initiation/ qualification/ requalification/ specialization/ refresher courses).
What is the project’s maximum implementation period?
- 18 months.
What is the project’s maximum value?
- 500.000 euro, of which non-reimbursable financing percentage is 50% (with increase to 60% if training is addressed to disabled or disadvantaged employees), maximum 250,000 euro.
Who can apply?
- Large enterprises with activity in priority sectors. The CAEN code for the eligible activity must be authorized. See the list of eligible CAEN codes here.
- The project can be implemented in any region of the country, except for Bucharest-Ilfov. Large enterprises with headquarters in Bucharest-Ilfov region are eligible only if their projects are implemented in less developed regions (within a place of business/ subsidiary/ branch/ agency located in one of the eligible regions).
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Employees (all categories) seeking for development of their knowledge, competencies and aptitude levels.
- Minimum target group: 75 employees.
For more informations click here.