Grants for Research and Development SOPIEC Operation 2.3.2
May 16, 2013
According to the estimated calendar for project proposals within Sectoral Operational Programme Increasing Economic Competitiveness – SOPIEC, a new call for projects will be launched during the month of May for Operation 2.3.2 – Developing the Research and Development Infrastructure for enterprises and creating new work places.
The objectives of this financing line are: developing the R&D capacity for enterprises in order to raise the innovation and competitiveness level and creating new working spaces for the R&D activity.
Eligible beneficiaries: Enterprises, set up according to Law no. 31/ 1990 republished, that can prove the R&D activity is mentioned within their statutory documents.
Budget allocated to this call: 100.000.000 lei
Until the Applicant`s guide for this call shall be published for consulting, we present to you some key information, according to the previous call for project.
Non reimbursable financing: between 1.000.000 and 40.000.000 lei.
The value of the financing cannot exceed:
- for large enterprises: 50% (40% in Bucuresti – Ilfov Region)
- for medium sized enterprises: 60% (50% in Bucuresti – Ilfov Region)
- for small sized enterprises: 70% (60% in Bucuresti – Ilfov Region).
Eligible activities related to the initial investment:
- land acquisition;
- modernising buildings/laboratories for R&D;
- construction/expansion of buildings (centres/laboratories for R&D/ Institutes);
- acquisition of tangible assets for R&D: buildings and/or spaces;
- acquisition of tangible assets for R&D: equipments, instruments for R&D;
- acquisition of intangible assets (IT applications, licenses) related to the project
Project duration: max 24 months- for modernising or construction/expansion of buildings
VAPRO can support you in developing a successful project!