Grants for new work places – open call in August
August 13, 2015
The Ministry of Public Finance announced the launch of a new session for project proposals through GD 332/2014, from 24.08.2015 – 18.09.2015.
We remind you of the most important details of this financing opportunity:
Eligible applicants are companies (large and SMEs) from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 332 /2014.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process
- leads to the creation of at least 10 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each investment location
Eligible expenses: total salary costs related to the new work places created as a result of an investment project, calculated for 2 consecutive years.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest Region
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov Regions
- up to 50 % in North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia Regions
The estimated budget for this session is 367 mil lei.
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!