Funds for processing of agricultural and fruit products!
August 11, 2016
In the period 16 August – 30 December 2016, applicants for European grant have over 45,67 million euro at their disposal for projects which fall within under GBER and the minimis Schemes, related to sub-measure 4.2 (Processing of agricultural products) and sub-measure 4.2a(Processing of fruit products).
- Micro enterprises;
- Small and medium enterprises;
- Other enterprises: producer groups, cooperatives.
- Introduction of new technologies and procedures for obtaining either new non-agricultural products or once of a superior quality;
- Increasing the quality of obtained products, food safety and obtaining new competitive products with an economic impact on further processing in enterprises, complained to veterinary and food safety standards;
- Increasing the number of workplaces.
Up to 2.500.000 euro, with a non-reimbursable funding percentage that can reach a maximum of:
- 50% for West Region (Timis, Arad, Caras-Severin, Hunedoara) and Ilfov county;
- 35% for Bucharest;
- 50% for other regions (all other counties);
The eligible areas of investment that can be financed through the state aid scheme GBER – Sm. 4.2: milling products, bakery products, cocoa, chocolate, spices, beer etc.
The eligible areas of investment that can be financed through the state aid scheme GBER – Sm. 4.2a: candied fruit, alcoholic fruit beverages, confectionery (sweets), etc.