Financing up to 1 million euros for SMEs
March 4, 2020
A NEW call for investment projects regarding SMEs development waslaunched with maximum non-reimbursable financing up to 1 million EUR.
Projects can be submitted starting with May 4th until June 4th, 2020.
Eligible applicants are companies that fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Are classified as SMEs, including microcompanies (= less than 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover and / or have total assets of up to 43 million euros);
- Have at least 1 year of activity (to be established no later than January 2019);
- Have an investment project located in urban areas (only medium size companies can do investments in rural areas).
- Have registered an operating profit (> 0 lei) and an average number of 3 employees in the previous fiscal year.
Eligible regions for investment are only South-East, South-Muntenia and South-West Oltenia (any other region is not eligible under this call).
Eligibile counties are: Arges, Calarasi, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Ialomita, Prahova, Teleorman, Braila, Buzau, Constanta, Galati, Tulcea, Vrancea, Dolj, Gorj, Mehedinti, Olt, Valcea.
Eligible type of investments:
- creating a new production /service unit (location), construction and endowment space;
- expanding the capacity of an existing unit, by increasing the production volume for at least one product /service, without fundamentally changing production process;
- diversification of a unit through products /services that were not previously manufactured /rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products /services are added to the range of assortments already produced /rendered.
The project proposal must include an initial investment in tangible assets such as: construction /extension of capacity and/or purchasing of equipment.
Implementation period – maximum 36 months, but not later than December 31st, 2023.
The grant value is: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
state aid scheme:
- Medium enterprises: 60%;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70%;
- For minimis component – 90% from the eligible value (limited to 200.000 EUR).
Find more details here.