Financing for SMEs – announced launch in December!
December 20, 2016
SMEs, including micro-enterprises, can apply for a grant from 200.000 euro up to 1.000.000 euro. This launch is expected to take place in the following weeks.
- non-agricultural SMEs (with up to 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover) from urban areas (including micro-enterprises) and
- non-agricultural medium enterprises from rural areas.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established at 5.01.2015).
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-Vest Oltenia, North-West, Centre (Projects implemented in the Bucharest – Ilfov development region cannot be submitted);
- Construction, modernization, extension of the production/ services areas;
- Acquisition of tangible (equipment, tools etc), intangible assets (patents, licenses etc), including e-commerce tools.
- Implementation of quality environmental or health management systems;
- Participation to international fairs and exhibitions, trade missions etc.
Financing amount: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non- reimbursable financing rate:
For investments mentioned at points a) and b):
- Small enterprises: 60% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 45% (from West region), from the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 55% (from West region from the eligible expenses value;
For investments mentioned at points c) and d): 90% from the eligible expenses value;
More information here.