Financing on “Internship” call is extended until 1st of February 2017
November 29, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds announced today the extension of the deadline of the call for proposals “Internships for students in the agri-industry and services sectors” – POCU, until 1st of February 2017.
The clarifications and additions needed for the call will be the subject of a new corrigendum which is currently in preparation.
We remind you the most important information about the call:
Project value: minimum 75.000 euro, maximum 500.000 euro.
Implementation period: 9 – 24 months.
Eligible applicants and partners: (Projects can be submitted ONLY in partnership):
- Accredited private and public universities;
- Employers (as traineeship/internship partners);
- Professional Associations;
- Chambers of commerce and industry; Public and private professional counselling and guiding services providers; Ministry of Education and subordinated/coordinated: institutions/ agencies/ organizations; – only for projects regarding the industry and services areas;
- County School Inspectorates – only for projects regarding the agriculture, food industry, forest and agro-tourism areas;
- Pupils from secondary schools, high-schools;
- Development and implementation of learning programs at work, traineeship, internship;
- Providing professional counselling services;
- Development of partnerships between educational institutions and traineeship/internship partners, organizing professional competitions etc.
Activities eligible only for projects regarding industry and services areas:
- Development of a coordinated information system;
- Organization of professional competitions;
- Piloting innovative solutions to facilitate the internship;
- Organizing internships in EU Member States;
For more information click here.