Financing for enterprises – assets or salary costs!
July 13, 2016
Starting with 27th of July 2016 micro-enterprises from urban areas can submit projects under the call for investments for the development of micro-enterprises (2.1 A) through the Regional Operational Programme (ROP).
Eligible beneficiaries: micro-enterprises (under 9 employees and up to 2 million euro turnover/total assets), with at least 1 year of activity.
Investments in the Bucharest – Ilfov and ITI Danube Delta development regions are NOT eligible.
- Construction, extension, modernization of the production/ services areas;
- Acquisition of tangible and intangible assets (equipment, devices, tools), including e-commerce tools.
Minimum eligible value of the project: 25.000 euro;
Grant: maximum 200.000 euro;
Grant financing percentage: maximum 90% from the eligible costs of the project.
Also, the Ministry of Public Finance announced the opening of a new submission session to support investments promoting jobs creation (based on G.D No. 332/2014), which will take place on 8-22 August 2016.
Eligible beneficiaries: Newly established enterprises (the subscribed capital should be minimum 30.000 lei), SMEs, Large companies;
Eligible expenditure: The total salary costs with new work places created as a result of an initial investment for a period of 2 consecutive years.
Budget of the current session: 113 million lei.
Grant financing percentage:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest region;
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov regions;
- up to 50 % in the rest of the regions (North-West, North-East Center, South-West, South, South-East);