Financing dedicated to training programs and coaching in large companies
April 10, 2018
Under the POCU funding program, two calls for projects are expected in the near future, through which LARGE companies can reimburse their investments in training programs for their own employees:
Financing line 3.8: which aim the training of managers (any level – from top managers to line managers, team managers etc) and staff from HR department – minimum 50 persons;
- The call is expected to be relaunched in the next month and finances activities as: training, coaching, seminars, workshops, conferences, lectures etc.
- Duration of the project implementation period is maximum 12 months;
- Maximum eligible value is 140.000 euro/project, of which the non-reimbursable financing percentage is 50%
Financing line 3.12: focusing on the training of directly productive / operational employees – minimum 50 persons;
- The call is expected to be launched in the next month and finances activities as:
- professional training programs (qualification/ specializations / refresher courses) amd also other informal courses;
- learning and development planning;
- evaluation / validation and certification of the competencies previously acquired;
- development of an own training system at employer level;
- Duration of the project implementation period is maximum 18 months;
- Maximum eligible value is 500.000 euro /project, of which the non-reimbursable financing percentage is between 50% and 95%, according to certain activities.
Who can apply?
- Large enterprises which operates in one of the economically competitive sectors identified according to the SNC: tourism / ecotourism, textiles / leather, wood / furniture, auto and components, IT and communications, food / beverage processing, energy / environment, health / pharmaceutics, bio economy / bio pharmaceutics / bio technology, creative industries AND have activity – headquarter or premises/ subsidiaries – in the country (employees working in Buc. Ilfov are not eligible)
For more information click here: