Financing up to 50% for salary expenditure within GD 332
March 13, 2017
In the next period, the Ministry of Public Finance is going to open a new session of project proposals for creation of new work places (state aid scheme GD 332/2014).
We remind you of the most important details of this financing opportunity:
Eligible applicants are companies (large and SMEs), including start-ups (the subscribed capital is of minimum 30.000 lei), from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 332/2014.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process;
- leads to the creation of at least 10 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each investment location.
Eligible expenses: total salary costs related to the new work places created as a result of an initial investment, up to the average national income, calculated for 2 consecutive years.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest Region;
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov Regions;
- up to 50 % in North West, Center, North East, South East, South Muntenia, South West Oltenia Regions.