Extension of project submission period for the call “Grandparents of the community” – integrated services for elderly people
October 18, 2018
The Ministry of European Funds extended the submission period for the call: “Grandparents of the community” aimed at supporting the development / provision and access of elderly people to integrated services (social and socio-medical).
The projects can be submitted until: 26 November 2018.
Total call allocation:
- 15 mil. euro
Maximum eligible project value:
- 600,000 euro, of which the percentage of non-reimbursable financing is between 85% -100%, depending on the type of applicant.
- maximum 36 months;
- Social services providers, accredited according to the law, alone or in partnership with relevant social actors;
- Local public authorities with responsibilities in the field in partnership with relevant social actors.
- Development of social services for the elderly: establishment of social services, or development of existing social services (financial support and support for human resources);
- Providing social services for the elderly, exclusively: social services without accommodation:
- Day centers;
- Home care services;
- Day care centers for assistance and support for the elderly in need;
- Street intervention services;
- Food preparation and distribution centers;
- Elderly people in situations of addiction and/or at risk of social exclusion;
- Staff of public authorities / public/private agencies that provide social and employment services to vulnerable elderly people; staff of civil society organizations and NGOs.
Minimum target group: 100 elderly people;
For more information click here.