Debate: “Asociati in afaceri. Expertii alaturi de dumneavoastra”
September 24, 2015
VAPRO Romania participates in the debate on financing and investment topic: “Asociati in afaceri. Expertii alaturi de dumneavoastra” through Irina Zugravu (Senior Consultant and Managing Partner) who will answer your questions related to EU funds for SMEs.
The event will take place on Tuesday, September 29th, 2015, starting at 9:00 am at the NH Hotel in Timisoara, the participation is free, subject to places availability and preliminary confirmation.
You can register on the event website at the following address:
All the presented information will be accompanied by case studies relevant for your business. Also, you can submit in advance your questions for the event’s speakers, by filling in the registration form mentioned above.
The conference proposes a debate on finance and investments topic, and besides VAPRO Romania, there will be present also representatives from the banking field who invites you to a fiscal, financial and juridical consultancy session offered by experts from the major consulting and law firms:
- Irina Zugravu, Managing Partner, VAPRO Romania who will answer the questions related to EU funds available to SMEs: access conditions and financed investment types.
- Ioana Maria Dumitru, Head of Commercial & SME Banking, Garanti Bank, will speak about the evolution of the SMEs market, the main difficulties faced by the companies and financing solutions dedicated to this category of companies.
- Oana Stoenescu, Sales Manager, Garanti Leasing, will present the advantages of operational leasing and financial leasing according to the type of your business.
- Mihnea Barbulescu, Director of Sales, Erste Asset Management, will discuss with you the cash management tools available for companies to optimize the capital flow.
- Marcel Andrei Tolomey, Branch Manager, CEC Bank Timisoara, will present the solutions offered by the bank to support business investment projects.
- Andreea Sonei, Tax Manager, Deloitte Romania, will bring into attention the major changes in corporate tax field, in force in 2015 and their impact on companies, also major changes expected from the new Tax Code.
- Daniela Marin, Program Director SBS, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Romania, will present the financing program regarding the business consultancy, dedicated to SMEs.
The moderator of the event is Sorana Baciu, Acgenio Partner and Chairman of PWN Romania.
The event agenda can be accessed here: http://theassociates.ro/events/asociati-in-afaceri-expertii-alaturi-de-dumneavostra-timisoara-26#.VgPfAtKqqko .
The main partners of the event are: Garanti Bank and Garanti Leasing. The other event partners are: Erste Asset Management, Deloitte Romania, CEC Bank, VAPRO Romania, Salcianu Attorneys at Law, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, BNI Romania and ACGENIO.