Consultative Guideline – Call for children and youngsters from orphanages!
October 20, 2016
The consultative form of the POCU 2014-2020 Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “Children first 2016“ (SO 4.12, 4.13, 4.14) have been published.
Project value: minimum 450.000 euro, maximum 1.300.000 euro.
Implementation period: maximum 36 months.
- Public local institutions with responsabilities in child protection, in partnership with
- Authorized social services providers
The participation of the General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection under which the orphanage is subordinated it is compulsory in the project!
- Institutionalized persons (children / youth);
- People who left protection system in the past two years;
- Children at risk of family separation;
- Maternal assistants;
- Integrated support services to ensure the transition from institutional care to community-based services;
- Assistance programs for young people from residential institutions in preparation to a independent living;
- Provision of services and preventive measures and early intervention for children to prevent child separation form the family and institutionalization;
Projects under this call will be correlated with investment supported by POR, PA 8 – Health and social infrastructure development.
For more information about the complementarity with POR you can consult the Applicant Guideline and annexes here.