Conference „Creativity in Business” – 12 October 2016
August 30, 2016
PR – Concord Communications, in partnership with the Romanian Entrepreneurship Association will organize on 12 October 2016, between 9:00 – 16:00, at Ramada Plaza Hotel Bucharest, the second edition of the Conference “Creativity in Business”.
At the event will participate, as a speaker, also our colleague Irina Zugravu – Senior Consultant & Managing Partner VAPRO Romania.
Under the Conference, entrepreneurs and top employers, founders of innovative businesses and entrepreneurship and communication consultants will present success stories and will provide answers to key questions:
- How creative we should be to differentiate ourselves in business, on a market increasingly competitive?
- How to have more creative employees to assist at the business development?
- Which are the new trends and strategies for successful entrepreneurs in 2016?
- What new ideas for financing business exists?
- There is room to invent something?
- How can we open new business or how we can develop the existing ones?
The event will end with a Master Class course which will familiarize the participants with the advantages of learning new creativity and innovation techniques.
The participants who sign up for the conference until September 30, 2016 will receive for free, from BMI Publishing, the book “Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy” written by Joan Magretta.
The event addresses to:
- Current and future entrepreneurs;
For further details about the conference agenda, confirmed speakers and subscription, please access the link: https://concordcom.ro/evenimente/creativitatea-in-business-2/