Calls for project proposals within POCU, POC and POR starting with March!
February 5, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds presented in the press conference held yesterday, 4th February 2016, the updated calendar of the launches of calls for projects for POCU, POC and POR for 2016.
Below you can find the foreseen launching date for some of the most important project calls:
Calls within Human Capital Operational Programme (POCU):
Axis 1 and 2:
- Employment and training measures for young NEETs – March;
- Measures in the field of entrepreneurship for young people – March;
- SO 3.1-3.6 – Measures for employment and training for unemployed people, persons from rural area and Roma people – October;
- SO 3.7 – Supporting of entrepreneurship, including in creative fields – March;
- SO 3.8 and 3.9 – Human resources management and outplacement – December;
- SO 3.12 – Training for employees – September;
- SO 4.1 and 4.2 – Reducing the number of people in risk of poverty and social exclusion (Roma and non-Roma) – March and May;
- SO 4.8 and 4.9 –Training for people from medical field and screening activities – starting with March;
- SO 6.1 – “Second chance” programmes – March;
- SO 6.2 – 6.6 – Reducing early school leaving phenomenon – March;
- SO 6.11 and 6.12 – Sustaining the participation to initial and continuous training – July;
- SO 6.7 – 6.10 – Sustaining the participation to university and non-university tertiary education (scholarships etc.) – July;
Within Competiveness Operational Programme (POC):
- Action 113 – Section H – Creating synergies to RDI actions of the framework program HORIZON 2020 of EU and other RDI international programs – launch in the first trimester of 2016
- Actions: 111 Section A – Investments for RD departments of companies, Section B – Innovative clusters, Section C – Investments projects for RD/universities public institutions and SO 1.3. Technological project – will be launched during the year.
In the case of Regional Operational Programme (POR) almost the entire available allocation (about 95%) is going to be launched for contracting in 2016, through 33 calls for proposals.
The complete calendar can be accessed here.