The call for SMEs has been launched – financing up to 1.000.000 euro
December 23, 2016
In 23 December MA POR announced the launch of the call for SMEs for a financing up to 1.000.000 euro.
The period during which the applications grant may be submitted: 23/02/2017, 12:00 – 23/08/2017, 12:00.
In the new guideline there are some changes that make this call more attractive for SMEs, among which are:
– the reduction of few financial indicators in order to obtain the maximum score for this criterion;
– the substantial reduction of the profit rate growth (from 40% to 20%) for maximum score for this criterion.
We remind you the main conditions:
- SMEs (with up to 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover) from urban areas (including microenterprises) and
- medium enterprises from rural areas.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established at 04.01.2016).
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-Vest Oltenia, North-West, Centre (Projects implemented in the Bucharest – Ilfov development region cannot be submitted);
- Construction, extension of the production/ services areas;
- Acquisition of tangible (equipment, tools etc), intangible assets (patents, licenses etc), including e-commerce tools.
- Implementation of quality environmental or health management systems;
- Participation to international fairs and exhibitions, trade missions etc.
Financing amount: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non- reimbursable financing rate:
For investments mentioned at points a) and b):
- Small enterprises: 60% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 45% (from West region), from the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Centru regions) and 55% (from West region from the eligible expenses value;
For investments mentioned at points c) and d): 90% from the eligible expenses value;
More information here.