Call re-launch – Training of managers and HR staff from LARGE companies!
December 5, 2017
The Ministry issued a communication cancelling the call “Professional Romania – Competitive Enterprises” and its re-launch on 7 December 2017, with a deadline for submitting applications for funding until 28 February 2018.
We remind you the main conditions:
The tender is dedicated to the improvement of LARGE enterprises’ management and human resources management through: training, coaching, seminars, workshops, conferences, lectures, long-term strategic planning etc
How long does the project take?
- maximum 12 months;
Which is the maximum budget of a project?
- 150.000 euro, the non-reimbursable grant is between 50% and 95%, depending on the activities.
Who can apply?
Employers (large enterprises) :
- from economically competitive sectors identified by Romania’s National Competitive Strategy: tourism/ ecotourism, textiles/ leather, wood/ furniture, automotive and components for automotive, IT and communications, beverage/ food processing, energy/ environment, health/ pharmaceutical, bio-economics/ bio-pharmaceuticals/ bio-technologies or
- intending to adapt their activity to above-mentioned economic sectors / intelligence areas.
What employees can be targeted by the project?
- management&leadership positions;
- human resources departments staff;
What’s the minimum target group?
- 50 persons;
For more information click here.