Call launch for young NEETs!
November 14, 2017
The Ministry of European Funds will launch on November 15, 2017 two financing lines dedicated to the improvement of young people’s situation from NEETs (“Not in Education, Employment or Training”) category:
- “Future for youngsters I”– Centre, South-Muntenia, South-East regions;
- “Future for youngsters II”– Bucharest-Ilfov, North-East, North-West, West, South-West Oltenia regions;
- Personalized training;
- Evaluation and certification for the recognition of the skills gained in informal and non-formal context;
- Specialized services to stimulate employment – labor mediation;
- Support activities: accompaniment, promotion and animation;
Project duration: maximum 10 months.
Maximum project value:
- 1.000.000 euro, with a contribution from the beneficiaries of: 0%/2%/5%/8%, according with the organization type.
- Training providers; Providers of occupation/evaluation and certification of competences;
- Employers organizations/Trade unions;
- NGOs; Youth organizations
- Social inclusion enterprises;
- Chamber of commerce and industry;
- NEETs youngsters, aged between 16-24 years, registered and profiled by the Public Employment Service (ANOFM/AJOFM) who are resident or established in the eligible regions.
Compulsory target group: min. 250 persons.
For more information you can consult the final Guidelines here.