Call launch – innovative projects for private companies (POC)!
November 15, 2017
Today, November, 15, 2017 has been launched the financing scheme: “Proiect Tehnologic Inovativ” (POC 1.2.1) for private companies.
The call for projects will be opened for 3 months, until February, 15, 2018.
This action aims to fund projects that develop new or substantially improved products and/or processes or technologies, developed through research activities for the purpose of production and commercialization. The call has a total allocation of 286 million lei (about 64 million euro).
- large enterprises and SMEs, with R&D activity, but not as main activity.
- The R&D component can be implemented individually by the applicant only or in a partnership with one or two research organizations.
Value of grant: up to 22.500.000 lei (aprox 5 mil euro);
- For companies, variable percentage, between 10%-80% (depends on the type of activities included in the project, the dimension of the applicant and location if investment).
- The activities performed by the research institutions are financed with up to 100% of the eligible costs
Types of eligible activities:
- industrial research;
- experimental development;
- preparatory feasibility studies for R&D activities;
- innovation activities for obtaining, validating and protecting patents, and other intangible assets;
- other innovative activities: high skilled personnel detachment, acquisition of innovation consultancy services, acquisition of innovation support services;
- initial investments for innovation for introducing in production of R&D results.
For more information please click here.