Amenmends have been proposed for GD 332/ 2014
September 8, 2014
A series of amendments to GD 332/2014 regarding the establishment of a new State Aid Scheme supporting investments that promote regional development by creating new jobs, have been published for public consultation.
Following public debates with business environment representatives, some changes have been proposed:
- the minimum number of working places requested to be created as result of the investment has decreased to minimum 10 new working places, compared to a minimum of 20 in the previous version of the document
- an update to the list of non – eligible CAEN codes has been published
We remind you of the most important details of this financing opportunity:
Eligible applicants are companies (large and SMEs) from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 332 /2014.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process
- leads to the creation of at least 10 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each investment location
Eligible expenses: total salary costs with the new work places created as a result of an investment project for a period of 2 consecutive years.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest Region
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov Regions
- up to 50 % in North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia Regions
The validity of the state aid scheme is July 1st 2014 – December 31st 2020 and its indicative budget is approximately 600 million euro for the entire period.
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!
To be updated with the latest information on grants, please visit our website regularly https://www.vapro.ro/en/.