A new state aid scheme for investments launched in November 2014
November 11, 2014
Ministry of Finance announced that starting with 14.11.2014 projects based on GD nr. 807/2014 can be submitted. The approved budget for 2014 is 58.66 million lei and 600 million lei for the entire period of 2014-2020.
The main components of the scheme:
Newly established or active SMEs and large enterprises in all economic sectors except in the fields of fisheries, aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel sector, the coal, shipbuilding, synthetic fibers, transport and related infrastructure, energy and related infrastructure, and those in Annex 1 of GD 807/2014.
Costs of carrying or purchase of tangible assets (buildings, technical installations, new machinery and equipment) and intangible assets (patents, licenses, know-how or other intellectual property rights) and expenses with the rental of buildings related to the initial investment.
Eligibility conditions of the investment:
- must be an initial investment, or an initial investment in favor of a new economic activity for large enterprises that make investments in the Bucharest region;
- must have a minimum total value of 44 million lei (without VAT), equivalent to aprox 10 million euro
Financing values and funding percentages:
- up to 15% of eligible costs, up to 11.25 million euros for (2014-2017) and up to 7.5 million (2018-2020), in the Bucharest region;
- up to 35% of eligible costs, up to 26.25 million euros, for the West and Ilfov region;
- up to 50% of eligible costs, up to 37.5 million in North-West, Central, North East, South East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia
VAPRO can assist you in developing new successful projects!
In order to be permanently updated with the latest news on non-reimbursable financing opportunities, please visit our website https://www.vapro.ro/en/.