A new launch of the state aid scheme for investments made by large companies and SMEs
July 19, 2018
The Ministry of Public Finance published the Applicant Guideline for the State aid scheme GD no. 807/2014, and in the next period is intending to open a new session of project proposals.
Medium annual budget: 145 mill. euro (638 mill. lei).
Eligible applicants: companies (large and SMEs), including start-ups (the subscribed capital is of minimum 100.000 lei), from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, coal sector, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 807/2014.
- Costs excluding VAT, related to the realization, respectively the acquisition of tangible and intangible assets, and the expenses related to the renting of the constructions related to the initial investment
- Tangible assets: construction, technical installations, machinery and equipment;
- Intangible assets: depreciable assets associated with the initial investment, such as patents, licenses, know-how, etc.
Project value: minimum 13,5 mill. lei (approx. 3 mill. euro)
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 10% in the Bucharest Region;
- up to 35% in the West and Ilfov Regions;
- up to 50% in the rest of the regions (North West, North East, Center, South West, South, South East)
For more information click here.