HCOP – Guidelines for Applicants – General Conditions 2016 available for public debate
March 2, 2016
Ministry of European Funds, through its Directorate for Human Capital Operational Program, published for consultation the Guidelines for Applicants – General Conditions for 2016, named also “Guidance on funding opportunities within Human Capital Operational Programme 2014 – 2020”.
Below you can find some of the news in the guidelines:
- The applicants and partners need to have a digital signature certificate to sign the application form and associated documents;
- An entity can’t participate, as an applicant and/or partner, in more than 5 projects submitted under the same call for proposals;
- Besides the reimbursement and payment requests mechanisms, the applicants can also use the new pre-financing mechanism, requesting from the IB/MA OPHC an advance payment for the financial resources necessary to cover the costs of human resources and participants, once for each 3 months;
- The salary thresholds remain similar to the ones from the Applicant’s Guidelines – General Conditions 2015;
- Cash payments will be considered eligible only in duly justified cases if it is not possible to pay by bank transfer / postal order and only with the prior approval of the IB /MA HCOP.
This document is in public debate until 11.03.2016 (14:00) and the improvement proposals should be sent by e–mail to: email@example.com.