SOPHRD and SOPIEC Call for proposals financed through the 2007-2013 allocation
September 24, 2014
The Ministry of EU Funds has announced the latest calls for project proposals within SOPHRD and SOPIEC, financed through the 2007-2013 financial allocation.
The opening of a new call for project proposals will take place on October 1st, and it refers to Key Area 6.1, “Developing Social Economy”, financed though SOP HRD 2007-2013. The deadline for submitting the projects is October 15th and the allocation for this call is of approx. 100 million Euros.
We remind you the main characteristics of this financing line:
- Eligible applicants: NGOs, accredited public and private social services/employment services providers, local public administration authorities etc.
- Target group: Roma people; persons with disabilities; youngsters over 18 years old leaving the child protection system; families with more than 2 children and / or single-parent families; children at risk etc
- Project value: between 50,000 and 500,000 Euro for a project that is implemented in one area of development, and max. EUR 2,500,000 euro for a project that is implemented in at least two areas of development.
- Funding Percentage: up to 98% of eligible project costs
- Implementation period: 6-12 months
More information about this call and financing terms available here: http://www.fonduri-ue.ro/posdru/index.php .
The Guideline for “Financial support for investments in enterprises” has been published for public debate, financed under Priority Axis 1, Operation: “Support for modernizing and strengthening the productive sector through tangible and intangible investments” for companies. Both SME`s and large companies can apply under this financing scheme. The maximum value of the non-reimbursable financing is up to 4, 5 mil. EUR/project for large companies and 1, 5 mil EUR/project for SME`s.
The maximum financing percentage a company can receive, out of the total eligible costs of the project is:
- For Large companies: 15% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 35% in Regions Ilfov and West and 50% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Centre.
- For Medium Companies: 25% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 45% in Regions Ilfov and West and 60% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Centre.
- For Small companies: 35% for projects implemented in Bucharest, 55% in Regions Ilfov and West and 70% in Regions: North-East, North-West, South, South-West and Centre.
More information on these guidelines can be found here: http://www.fonduri-ue.ro/poscce/
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!
To stay updated with the latest information on grants, please visit our website regularly https://www.vapro.ro/en/.