40.000 euro grants for young NEETs!
July 10, 2017
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation 2 Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions financed through POCU:
- “Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program NEETs I” – SO 1.1&1.2 – Centre, South-Muntenia, South-East regions;
- “Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program NEETs II” – SO 2.1&2.2 – Bucharest-Ilfov, North-East, North-West, West, South-West Oltenia regions;
The financing lines are dedicated to encouraging entrepreneurship and self-employment of young NEETs through supporting the establishment of enterprises with non-agricultural profile in urban areas.
The project beneficiary shall ensure to the target group:
- Entrepreneurship training programs, authorized by ANC;
- Advice on implementing the business plan;
- A mentoring and business development program;
- A micro-grant of maximum 40.000 euro / business plan;
Project duration: maximum 12 months.
Maximum project value:
- 3.000.000 euro, with a contribution from the beneficiaries of: 0%/2%/5%/8%, according with the organization type.
- Training providers; Providers of occupation/evaluation and certification of competences;
- NGOs; Youth organizations
- Accredited Universities;
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry;
- Professional associations; Employers organizations and Trade unions;
- Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship and subordinated institutions / agencies / organizations.
- NEETs (Not in Education Employment or Training) aged between 16-24 years, who are resident or established in the eligible regions, registered and profiled by the Public Employment Service.
The Guidelines are under public consultation until 19.07.2017, and can be downloaded from here.