SOPHRD – NEW Draft Applicant guide – General Conditions 2012, published for consultation
October 1, 2012
On 28.09.2012, the Managing Authority for the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development has published for consultation a new Draft of the Applicant Guide – General Conditions 2012, including detailed budget outline, for the application. We recommend you that after analyzing the document, in case you have any suggestions or comments to send them to MASOPHRD, at email@example.com. This guide contains a number of different elements from the previous version. Some of the items listed below:
- Daily limit that can be reimbursed per expert, cumulated in one or more projects funded by SOPHRD, is 12 hours
- A short-term expert cannot be reinstated in the project, at the end of the initial period, as a short-term expert position with the same responsibilities
- The minimum score for each criterion of the evaluation grid is amended and the selection scores for cost – effective criterion is increased
- Letters of communication regarding the results of the evaluation will be transmited to applicants through the ActionWeb application
- The budget for the project will be uploaded in ActionWeb in excel detailed format, in addition to the synthetic budget form
- Help desk type questions related to a specific request for proposals will be addressed in writing to MASOPHRD / OIPOSDRU responsible no later than 15 days before the date scheduled for opening ActionWeb application.
To stay up to date with the latest news on your calls within SOPHRD visit www.vapro.ro, or contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our consultants.