200,000 Euro Funds for SMEs – 100% refundable
May 20, 2013
Government adopted a new financing scheme for SMEs.
The maximum level of de minimis aid: EUR 200,000 (EUR 100,000 for road transport companies) over a period of 3 consecutive years.
Funding Percentage: 100% of eligible project costs
Maximum budget allocated to the scheme: 400 million, 100 million eur
Cumulative eligibility criteria for beneficiaries:
- SMEs registered according to Law. 31/1990, with operations
- have not received de minimis aid over a 3 year period or, if received, shall not exceed EUR 200,000 (EUR 100,000 for road transport companies), regardless of funding source
- Make investment to job completion as follows:
– 5 jobs for a maximum of 100,000 euro aid
– 7 jobs for support of between 100,000 to 200,000 euros
- build new construction for industrial purpose (limited up to 425 euro / sqm) OR procurement of industrial building, for carrying out the activity for which funding is requested;
- procurement of technological equipment – machinery and working equipment;
- procurement of equipment and systems for measurement, control and regulation;
- procurement of unregistered vehicles, to support the enterprise activity
- procurement of IT equipment
Call for these projects shall be launched soon and funding allocation will be awarded on a first come first served basis until the budget breakdown.
VAPRO can help you develop a successful project!