100% financing for reducing energy consumption of large industrial consumers!
July 15, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds, through GD POIM is preparing the launch of a call for projects for industrial consumer for “Reducing the energy consumption of industrial consumers” – 6.2 Specific Objective within the Operational Programme Large Infrastructure 2014-2020
- Manufacturing companies with consumption of more than 1,000 toe/year, performing activities related to the: Extractive industry and Manufacturing industry sectors.
Projects implemented in the Bucharest – Ilfov development region are not eligible.
- Acquisition of the monitoring system of energy consumption at the level of industrial platform (installations, equipment, monitoring systems, RTU-remote terminal units, master stations etc.);
- Project preparation (studies, permits, authorizations etc.);
- Project management, audit;
- Up to 200.000 euro, minimis aid;
Grant financing percentage:
- 100% non-reimbursable;
As well, MEF organizes on 21st July 2016 a debate session regarding the Guideline project for 6.2 Specific Objective.
A revised version of the draft Guideline for SO 6.2 has been published for public consultation on 21st June 2016.