100% financing for microenterprises in urban areas
March 11, 2014
The MA ROP approved the launch of a new call for projects within DMI 4.3 “Supporting the development of micro-enterprises”, in the North-East, South- Muntenia and North-West Regions.
Eligible Applicants are microenterprises activating in urban area that:
- have at least one year of activity
- registered profit in the previous financial year
Value of the project between: 100.000 lei – 3.000.000 lei
Value of the grant: up to 200,000 Euro (100,000 Euro for companies in transportation area)
Financing percentage: up to 100 % of eligible expenses
- technological equipments: machines and work equipments
- measurement, control and adjustments equipments and systems
- industrial furniture, IT systems (hardware and / or software) and other tangible assets
Indicative budget for this call for projects is about 23 million Euro distributed as follows:
- 5.4 million Euro for the North East Region
- 13.5 million Euro for the South – Muntenia Region
- 3.9 million Euro for the North West Region
Applications for funding can be submitted between 20th of March 2014-17th of April 2014.
VAPRO can assist you in developing a successful project.
To be updated with the newest information on grants, please visit our website regularly www.vapro.ro.