🔜Up to 6 million euros for SMEs investments
June 9, 2020
A NEW financing line dedicated to SMEs will be open very soon, with grants between 2 to 6 milion euro, for investment projects in any region except for Bucharest-Ilfov. The draft guide was available for public consultation until May 29th, 2020.
Within this financing line, the eligible investments are:
- creating a new production /service unit (location), construction space;
- expanding the capacity of an existing unit by increasing the production volume for at least one product /service;
- diversification of a unit through products /services that were not previously manufactured in that unit.
The grant value is between 2 mil. euro and 6 mil. euro with a maximum financing rate of:
- 60% for medium–sized enterprises (between 50 and 249 employees and turnover of up to 50 million euros), except for investments made in the West region where financing is 45%;
- 70% for small enterprises (between 10 and 49 employees and turnover of up to 10 million euros), except for investments made in the West region where financing is 55%.
Eligible applicants are companies that fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Are classified as SMEs (= less than 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover and / or have total assets of up to 43 million euros);
- Have at least 1 year of activity (to be established no later than January 2019) and registered an operating profit (> 0 lei) in the previous fiscal year;
- Have an investment project located, in urban areas, any region except for Bucharest-Ilfov (only medium size companies can do investments in rural areas).
- The investment must be on an eligible field of activity, main or secondary – see the list of financed CAEN codes here.
- The project must include an initial investment in tangible assets such as: construction/extension of capacity and/or equipment purchasing.
Find more details here.