?Grants up to 1 million euros for investments in SMEs
March 12, 2020
Between May 4th, 2020 and June 4th, 2020 projects can be submitted within the new call for investment projects regarding SMEs development. The grant per project can be up to 1 million EUR.
Eligible applicants are companies that fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Are classified as SMEs, including microcompanies (= less than 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover and / or have total assets of up to 43 million euros);
- Have at least 1 year of activity (to be established no later than January 2019);
- Have an investment project located in urban areas (only medium size companies can do investments in rural areas).
- Have registered an operating profit (> 0 lei) and an average number of 3 employees in the previous fiscal year.
Eligible regions for investment are only South-East, South-Muntenia and South-West Oltenia (any other region is not eligible under this call).
Eligibile counties are: Arges, Calarasi, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Ialomita, Prahova, Teleorman, Braila, Buzau, Constanta, Galati, Tulcea, Vrancea, Dolj, Gorj, Mehedinti, Olt, Valcea.
- creating a new production /service unit (location), construction and endowment space;
- expanding the capacity of an existing unit by increasing the production volume for at least one product /service, without fundamentally changing the production process;
- diversification of a unit through products /services that were not previously manufactured /rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products /services are added to the range of assortments already produced /rendered.
The project proposal must include an initial investment in tangible assets such as: construction /extension of capacity and/or purchasing of equipment.
Implementation period – maximum 36 months, but not later than December 31st, 2023.
The grant value is: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- For state aid scheme:
- Medium enterprises: 60%;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70%;
- For minimis component – 90% from the eligible value (limited to 200.000 EUR).
Find more details here.